Monday 22 August 2011

You're Invited

Time for another Tuesday Dark Ink project from me, and I've used 'Messenger' designed by Terra Bidlespacher which is one of the new stamps released this month by Queen Kat Designs.

I created an ATC sized card cutting out just part of the whole image with a rectangle nestie before adding it over a slightly larger layer.

I coloured the image with Copics and added Glossy Accents on her goggles and the clasp on her mailbag. The ribbon for the loops was from my stash, as was the brown gem in the centre of the flower on the sentiment.

The sentiment is from a QKD Myka Jelina monthly kit and stamped using Memento Rich Cocoa ink and cut out with a nestie die. A length of thin brown ribbon tied around the card and into a knot, finished the design.

Hope you've enjoyed today's project -  that's it from me for today, hope you'll drop by again soon.

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

I did enjoy today's project - love the ribbon

Kathyk