Tuesday 30 August 2011

Sharing a Biscuit

I just couldn't wait to ink up this gorgeous new stamp from Nellie Snellen - Dawn 'Sharing a Biscuit' is so cute, so thought I'd use her on my DT card for this week's I Love Promarkers Challenge #81 as the theme is 'Anything Goes'. 
Our prize sponsor this week is Secret crafter. 

This project adds yet another card to my Christmas card stock for this year too - result !

The background paper is a scrap I had in my stash and is one of the Graphicus papers I received as a Guild Member a couple of years ago. 

I coloured the image with my Promarkers and Letraset Flexi Pens, adding Stickles dusted with Glamour Dust on her hat and scarf and the snow on the branch on the right. 

I cut the snowflakes using a couple of sets of Crealies flower dies, I think they work well as snowflakes don't you?   Here's a close up shot to show the larger layered snowflake flower. There's a touch of Glossy Accents on the biscuits/cookies Dawn is sharing with her sweet little pal to give them some dimension and Stardust Stickles around the outside edge of the image layer which I've added at an angle over a layer of plain cardstock, both layers cut using square nestie dies.

You can check out all the details for this week's challenge over on the I Love Promarkers Blog, I'm looking forward to seeing your 'Anything Goes' creations.

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

Glorious card and fabulous colours - welcome home W, T & TTWD!

Happy Wednesday

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

ADORABLE! I love everything about it. Lx

Annie said...

oo she is such a cutie and love the soft lilac and touches of green, and the sparkle too of course! and loving the snowflakes as well!
hugs, annie x