Wednesday 31 August 2011

Warm and Cosy Christmas

Our theme for this week's challenge on Cute Card Thursday is - #180 'Pinch and a Punch - and the prize Sponsor is The Stamp Shoppe.

I've used the Whipper Snapper 'Snowmen with Scarves' stamp for my DT project, I do so love this image, these little chaps have such rascally expressions, you  just know they get into mischief at every opportunity!  I've coloured the image with my Copics and added Stardust Stickles for the snow and Glossy Accents on thier noses, twig arms and buttons.






Kraft card is very popular at the moment and I've some 7 x 5 kraft basecards in my stash so I thought I'd use one for a Christmas case with a different style.  I cut the tree shape using a set of nestie pennant dies - so you could say I 'pinched' the pennant shape to use as a Christmas tree shape - and the snowflakes were punched from white card using a Martha Stewart Punch, with Stickles plus a crystal gem in the centre to bling them up a bit.

The different layers were cut with plain and scalloped oval nestie dies and the sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.

I hope you like my fun Christmas card and that you'll enter the CCT challenge this week.  Thanks for visiting my little bloggie today.


4 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

I just love those cute little snowies. The green, white and kraft card go so well together Wynneth. Lx

Kathyk said...

Simply lovely and those little snowies are ADORABLE!!! Blimey, Lauren was up late!

Happy Thursday and welcome to September - not long now!!!

Kathyk

Debs M said...

gorgeous, loving the light green and Kraft!

Annie said...

love your fabby fun snowmen Wynneth!
hugs, annie x