Sunday 18 October 2009

Spooky Sweetie


I thought I'd finished all the Halloween cards I was going to make this year, but when my new Cuttlebug embossing folder, with all these lovely pumpkins came in the post, I just had to make another one! I also had this delightful Belles & Whistles by Elisabeth Bell stamped image just waiting to be coloured up and used. So, put the two together and add The Bubble Club challenge for October over on Craftbubble.com using brown, orange, reds and golds and a Halloween theme and another card just came together. The image was coloured with ProMarkers and cut out with an oval nestabilities die. The flowers were punched from some scraps of orange and peach card and mustard coloured flower shaped brads added to the centres. The three orange buttons are from my stash, with a little string threaded through and tied in a knot.

2 comments:

Annie said...

morning Wynneth! I love how you coloured this darling image and the embossed pumpkins look fab!
hugs, annie x

Cherry said...

Gorgeous Wynneth - love those pumpkins - super touch to the card with your lovely colouring. Hugs Cherry XXX