Tuesday 27 July 2010

Santa Baby.. put a Sable under the Tree for Me.........

I've been an awfully good girl... Santa Baby.....  well that's how the song goes and you don't expect to hear it at this time of year !!!  Well, the theme for the I ♥ Promarkers challenge #25 this week is 'Christmas in July' so I haven't gone completely mad!!!   The Sponsor of this week's prize is Digi Doodle Shops Best, so what are you waiting for, dig out all those chrimbo stamps and papers and get crafting!  At least you'll have one less christmas card to make later in the year.

Another reason for starting today with this little christmas song is that the cute image I used on my card is called 'Santa Baby' and is available on the Digi Doodle Shops Best store if you'd like to get it yourself.

He's coloured with Promarkers, of course, and the holly wreath, holly leaves and berries and Poinsetia flowers are all cut using Marianne Designs dies.  I do love easel cards, especially for christmas cards as they tend to be left out on display for longer than other cards and really make a room look festive.   The background papers were from my stash and the foiled vellum has been hanging around in my stash for some time waiting to be used.

I hope you will enter the challenge this week and I look forward to visiting your blogs to check out your creations. 
hugs
wynneth
x

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

So very cute Wynnerth and welcome home

Kathyk

Annie said...

a fabulously festive creation Wynneth! hope to see you soon and catch up on the news (KB is having a crafty car boot on 14 Aug).
hugs, annie x