Tuesday 12 October 2010

I ♥ Promarkers Challenge #36 - Cupcakes!

Come on!! get those Cupcakes out - it's time to play along with the I ♥ Promarkers challenge this week.   The theme for Challenge #37 is Cupcakes and our sponsor is Diecut Dreams so get rummageing through your stash and create a project using this week's theme - someone's got to be the lucky winner !

The stamp set I used to create my DT card for this week is 'Cupcake' by Queen Kat Designs - how perfect is that eh? 

I coloured the image with Promarkers and added touches of Spica Glitter Pen and Glossy Accents.  I love the Happy Cupcake sentiment and the little cupcake image is just soooo... cute!

The base layer is Stamping Up! Certainly Celery, the patterned panel is from the DCWV Pocket Full of Posies paper pack and the green organza ribbon is from my stash.  I chose a very simple layout for today's card, I thought there was enough going on with the pretty image and the DCWV paper, I didn't even use a nestie to cut the image out, and you know how much I love my nesties!! 

I hope you've enjoyed seeing my card today and that you'll be entering the challenge this week, just hop over to the I ♥ Promarkers Challenge blog, check out the details and add a link to your blog so the team can hop over and see the project you are entering for the challenge.  Don't forget it must be a new creation and you must use Promarkers to colour it with.  Good Luck everyone!

hugs
wynneth
x

4 comments:

Gro said...

Gorgeous card. Love your image.

Hugs :o)

Anita said...

Beautiful card. Your coloring on your image is gorgeous!

Annie said...

such a pretty card with this cute mermaid!
hugs, annie x

Junie said...

WOW Wynneth I love your colouring with this card !!! the image is beautiful