Friday 6 May 2011

CAS - You're the Best



The card I'm sharing with you today is another of the Clean and Simple (CAS) designs which I am having so much fun with at the moment. 

Once again I've chosen to use this chic and elegant Penny Black image but this time I've added touches of colour.  The sentiment is from a set by Paper Artsy and this card will go into my stock of 'any occasion' cards which you can never have too many of in my book.

I hope you've enjoyed seeing today's card, thanks so much for dropping by - leave me a comment if you have the time, I love reading them all and will try to visit your blog to reciprocate.

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

I too am LOVING Clean And Simple right now Wynneth and this card's a treasure.

See you at the challenges in the morning!

Kathyk

Annie said...

the perfect image for the CAS style Wynneth and love the green frock! it was great to see you this afternoon and peruse your new stash!
hugs, annie x

lbwright22-loopylou said...

Love this card. That image is just perfect for so many occassions. Great colouring. x