Tuesday 14 June 2011

Black & White and one other colour

This week's I ♥ Promarkers Challenge is to use Black & White and one other colour.  Our prize sponsor this week is Die Cut Dreams.

I loved creating my DT card because I think B&W is such a great combination and most other colours look stunning against it.

I chose this lovely image from Chocolate Baroque and coloured it with Promarkers in shades to match the SU! Pear Pizzazz layer underneath. 

The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley and I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto a circle of Pear Pizzazz cut with a nestie.

The black layer inside was embossed with an embossing folder and the black and white ribbon was from my stash.

I hope you like this simple design, I think it works well on this easel card.

8 comments:

Kathyk said...

This is super Wynneth and a lovely and unusual stamp from C.B. too

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning Wynneth. Green goes SO well with black and white and your Chocolate Baroque image is jaw droppingly gorgeous. Lx

Alexeya said...

This is just exquisite Wynneth! Fab job, Nx

Suzilou said...

Oh WOW this is gorgeous what a fab image and I just love the colour, really stunning card! :) xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Hello Wynneth - I know you from Annie & was doing a bit of research about ProMarkers & saw this. I was so struck by the design & had to come & have a peek at your blog - & I realised the image is in my 'birthday pile.'
Paula (PEP)

Clare Lloyd said...

WOW!! wynneth. this is just stunning. xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Wynneth...I keep having to come back and take another look. Have a lovely holiday...what part of Spain are you visiting?
Hugs.
xxxxx

Alexandra Lundgren said...

I loooooooooooove this! The green is a great color with the black and white and the image is awesome!