Sunday 19 June 2011

Star Girl

Today's project features another new stamp from Queen Kat Designs.  This one is Star Girl by the artist Marlon Teunissen.  Isn't she gorgeous? 

One of my favourite colour combos is lime green and cerise pink and perfect for this card I think. 

I coloured her with my Copics before cutting out with a scalloped rectangle nestie, then layered over a slightly larger mat cut with a die from the same nestie set.  I added Spica Glitter pen to the stars, but the sparkle isn't showing up on the pic.

The flowers were from my stash, the green button in the centre was punched with a Martha Stewart punch and the tiny flower gem was also from my stash.  I tied a length of SU! seam binding around and tied in a knot holding the little tag on which I stamped a QKD sentiment. 

I nice simple and clean layout for this one as I didn't want to detract from the loveliness of the image.

4 comments:

Kathyk said...

FABULOUS and a lovely colour scheme too.

Happy Monday

Kathyk

Unknown said...

I love that image - ooh another one to add to my wish list. Fantastic card so bright and fresh and full of fun.

Debs M said...

gorgeous image, fab colour sceme x

Annie said...

ooo just too cute!
hugs, annie x