Thursday 25 April 2013

I Can't Stop The Rain.....

'I Can't Stop The Rain' is our new theme for the challenge over on the Cute Card Thursday Blog starting today.  Our prize sponsor this week is Saturated Canary.

 
Foir my DT card I decided to use this really cute stamp from Unity Stamps' Itty Bitty range.  I coloured the image using my Copics, added Glossy Accents to give my birdie shiny wellies and as 'rain' drops - the GA isn't easy to see on the main pic, so I've included a close up shot here
 


The sentiment comes with the image stamp and the bp is from the DCWV Nana's Kitchen pack. I used dies from Marianne's and Memory Box and SU! Midnight Muse cardstock for matting under the image and sentiment layers.

Hope you like today's project, thanks for stopping by - do check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the DT over on the CCT blog.

4 comments:

Karen K said...

Oh super cute Wynneth what a lovely duck ! Great job.

k x

Karen K said...

Maybe it's not a duck, maybe it's a chicken LOL !

Lauren Hatwell said...

That may just be the cutest image EVER Wynneth. How sweet is that. What a lovely card! Lx

Kathyk said...

Lauren's right, this is just THE cutest image and card, matey

Kathyk