Friday 5 July 2013

A Batch in Black

Morning Folks, just a quick 'drive by' post from me today as I'm due to leave for the railway station in about 5 minutes to catch a train to Bristol.  I'm spending the weekend with my crafting pal Kathy and on sunday we are heading out to Newbury Racecourse for the Art Stamp Show where we'll be meeting up with other crafting pals.  A great weekend in prospect for me then !  Lots of getting inky and creative.

Before I go I thought I'd share a little batch of Christmas cards I created recently for a challenge over on the Craftbubble Craft Mad and Loving It group. The theme was to make a batch of Christmas cards with a black theme.

I decided to dig out some of my Inkadinkado festive stamps and make a batch using different stamps in the sets.  Here's what I came up with.




That's it from me for today, have a great weekend whatever you plan to do.

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

And those cards are all adorable, Inkadinkado images are just soooooo perfect for them

See you soon matey

Kathyk

Jayne Hayward said...

These are really effective. Love the designs used. Hope you have a lovely weekend. I'm off to Weston Super Mare with my parents for the day Saturday.

Jayne xx