Wednesday 24 September 2014

WOYWDW

Happy Wednesday folks, I hope you have a wonderful day wherever in the world you are.

I don't have a new project to share with you today, however I do have a What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday pic to share.


This is mostly the reason I don't have a new project to share with you !  My gorgeous Fur Baby Tilly loves nothing better than sitting up on the table beside me when I'm working.  She would be more than happy if I was to sit with her on my knee all day, she loves cuddles and always wants to join in with everything I'm doing.  She gets extra cuddles on days that I do some knitting, which are her favourite days.

I have a project to share with you tomorrow, hope you'll drop by again to check it out. 

4 comments:

Kathyk said...

Morning Tills, I see you are "helping" mummy again!!!

Have a wonderful WOYWDW

Kathyk

Patricia said...

Now that's the kind of goody I would like on my Project Mat........!!!

Patricia x

Debs M said...

awwwww x

Unknown said...

A beautiful little helper on your desk. Lovely to see you this evening x