Sunday 25 October 2015

Happy Birthday to my Pal Allie

Good Morning dear Blogger friends, I hope you have a lovely day to look forward to.

Today is my pal Allie's Birthday and I'd like to wish her a most wonderful day of celebration.  Unfortunately I won't be around to celebrate with her but I made this card for her.
To create the card I used a Sizzix Stamp and Emboss set.  I firstly stamped the image onto a piece of white cardstock using Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink.  I then placed the stamped panel into the embossing folder, carefully lining up the design with indentations on the folder. 

After embossing the design I used a clear Wink of Stella Pen to highlight the butterfly and some of the flowers.  Finally sealing the inks using Crafters Companion Spray and Shine and then attaching to the front of a C6 scalloped edge basecard.

That's it from me today, thanks for dropping by to check today's project.

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Kathyk said...

Delightful make in your fresh colour scheme, Happy Birthday to pal Ally too

Kathyk