Wednesday 7 October 2015

Purple Happy Birthday


Today's project is a card made using a panel I created recently.  I used Distress Inks to create a background, flicking drops of water over to lift off patches of colour a little.  I then used a Stampers Anonymous stamp and Versafine ink to stamp along the bottom. 

Using Crealies stamps No9 and No 29 I randomly stamped over the background.  Then sprayed Goosebumps over to seal the DIs.

Finally I attached the panel over a slightly larger piece of black card and adhered to a C6 scalloped edge card then stamped the sentiment using the Happy Birthday from the SU! Sassy Salutations set to the side.

I know my pal Kathy will approve of the colour as she loves anything and everything Purple, I'm looking forward to meeting up with her very soon and enjoying time crafting together.

Have a great day.

2 comments:

catherine said...

Really like this card Wynneth and love the purple colour. Love the sentiment on it's side too
x catherine

Kathyk said...

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM - loving the colour missus, see you shortly

Mr K's PLUMBING so we may be underwater soon!

Kathyk