Friday 7 August 2009


I created this card for the August challenge on Craftbubble.com. The challenge for this month was to use mica pigment powders. There was no sketch to work to so a free reign for creative ideas. The image is one of The Greetings Farm range of stamps and I coloured her with ProMarkers. The background was created by stamping on black card using versamark and then brushing over the images with red and gold Cosmic Shimmer mica pigment powders. The stamps were from a set of clear oriental theme stamps which I purchased some time ago from QVC. I then stamped two oriental designs, again using versamark, on red card and brushed on gold mica powder. The gold ribbon, chinese coin, red flower and red heart were all from my stash. I added a small amount of Diamond Glaze to the flower in the Geisha Girl's hair.

2 comments:

Danni said...

What a neat card!! Very nice!!

cabio's craft corner said...

Love the shiny gold you added for this card, very cute!
Hugs,
Cabio