Friday 21 August 2009

This week's Willow Sketchie

Here are my two entries for this week's Willow Sketchie Challenge over on Craftbubble.com. In addition to the sketch the theme for this week was to use Green (any shade/s) on our creations. The green wellies are from a set of Cute Companions stamps, coloured with ProMarkers. The flowers are from Prima, with green buttons from my stash added and leaves cut with a Martha Stewart punch. The sentiment is from a See D's set of stamps, cut out with an oval nestabilities die and edged round with the same green PM as used on the wellies. The second card was created using a Creative Impressions stamp that I have to confess I've had for ages but never really used much in the past! Again coloured with PMs with a little Angel Wings Shimmerz painted over the dolphins, Diamond Stickles added to the frame, stars in her hair and her tiara, with glossy accents on her lips and the shells, which were cut from the "Sea Frame" stamp from I Brake For Stamps. The seaweed/coral was created from a few fronds punched with a Martha Stewart punch. The sentiment is another of the Susanaments from SCACD, embossed with cosmic shimmer embossing powder, then cut out with an oval nestabilities die and green chalk ink dragged around the edge. The green background layer was put through a Cuttlebug embossing folder and the green ribbon was from my stash.

4 comments:

Alexandra Lundgren said...

WOW! You really are so very, very talented. I just love BOTH of these cards!!!

Annie said...

ooo love the greens Wynneth! that mermaid and dolphin card is a stunner. Give me a ring when you are free and I'll pop round with my new stash! hugs, annie x

dragon said...

Wynneth,
These cards are stunning..
What more can I say.....

Lynn xx

Carolyn Bounds said...

Oh, Wynneth...these cards are beautiful!! I love the card with all the fabulous flowers in "full bloom", and your mermaid creation is breathtaking...I could look at all the exquisite details for days!!! You definitely work magic with your Promarkers because you brought the mermaid and the dolphins to life with your coloring!!

Hugs!
Carolyn