Saturday 28 November 2009

Mini Tilda Christmas


Although this mini magnolia tilda stamp isn't specifically a christmas image, I thought that with her sweet red and green dress she looks quite at home sitting on this holly swirl from Serendipity Stamps.  This is a small 4"x4" card which is just the right proportions for this tiny beauty.  The snowflake in the background is a stamp from the 2009 Whiff of Joy Winter Kit, stamped using red Brilliance ink direct to the base card.  I added touches of red Spica glitter pen to the snowflake on the sentiment and the holly 'berries' on the swirl and a black added to the swirl. 

Just a short post today as I am working hard to complete enough christmas cards in time to get them posted out! 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I appreciate your support.

hugs
wynneth
x

No comments: