Tuesday 21 September 2010

I ♥ Promarkers Challenge #33 - White on White



Are you ready for another I ♥ Promarkers challenge?  I do hope so as Challenge #33 launches today.

This week's theme is 'White on White' - the only colour allowed is on the image, the rest of your project must be all white.  Our sponsor this week is Digi Doodle Shop's Best and this sweet Candy House image is available from their on-line store here if you'd like to get it for yourself.  Of course, if you enter this week you could be the lucky winner of a voucher to spend in their store.


I decided to create a small sweetie bag holder for my project this week.  The side-on view to the right shows the inside a little more clearly.   There are sweeties in mine, but you could put anything you wish inside the cello bag, possibly a gift card, or some stamped images or ribbons if it is a gift for a crafting pal.

I do hope you are able to enter this week, I love visiting all the blogs to leave comments on the entries.

hugs
wynneth
x

6 comments:

Lia said...

hi wynneth,
your card is lovely I love the white theme and a sweet image
hugs Lia

Kathyk said...

Fabbylicious idea to make a sweetie bag, sweetie! Lovely project

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

Its gorgeous Wynneth. Lx

Annie said...

a real stunner Wynneth, beautiful and glittery and wintery! I woke with a migraine this morning so I'm not firing on all cylinders today - will dose myself up for tomorrow!
hugs, annie x

Anita said...

Beautiful card. I love all white cards and your is perfect with all the glitter and bling.

Unknown said...

White on white always looks so classy I think - love all the glitter on this too.

See you tomorrow at Westpoint - yippee!