Monday 31 January 2011

Pretty Miss Pisces

Happy Tuesday to you, hope you have a great day planned.  Tuesday is my regular day to post on the Queen Kat Designs Dark Ink Sorority blog and this week I'm sharing a new project for a new month and that means brand new stamps too.

I was so excited to learn that I was getting the fabulous Pisces image by Che Gilson to play with for February, especially as I am a Pisces myself, being born in March !

This lovely lady has been coloured with Copics before cutting out. I used cardstock in two shades of green for my base card and to punch out all the flowers. I had this scrap of netting in my bag of bits and pieces and the pearls in the centre of the flowers were created with a Waco Pearlmaker pen.

It's so nice of you to take the time to visit my blog and see what I've been busy creating.  Do please let me know what you think of Miss Pisces and the card I created using her.

5 comments:

Debs M said...

she is lovely Wynneth x

Kathyk said...

She looks delightful and so pretty in green which is a colour I definitely under use.

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

So pretty Wynneth. I love the blue with the beautiful cool greens and I'm particularly fond of those pretty little flowers you've used. Lx

Annie said...

so cheeky! beautifully designed card Wynneth and I love the soft aqua tones.
hugs, annie x

Unknown said...

I think she's brilliant and you've done a fantastic job with her.