Sunday 9 January 2011

Sunday Evening

I don't have a project to share with you today, I've had a very hectic weekend with no time to complete anything.  Yesterday was spent most enjoyably at a local crop with friends and my Dad.  As this was the first time I've been along to one of these monthly events, I wasn't exactly sure what to take with me.  I decided to take just my pens and a box of ready stamped images I have in stock - even so my bag was full and very heavy!!

These are two images I coloured at the crop, a lovely Magnolia image and one from Sweetpea.  I know it doesn't look like I achieved much during the day, but there was a fair bit of chatting going on too and it was really refreshing to have plenty of time to just sit, relax and colour away with no end project in mind.   I'm sure you'll be seeing these images again some time soon, I just need to decide on papers, layout and embellies to complete projects with them.

Well, that was yesterday, today was mostly used up by taking my Dad home.  He has been staying with me for a month and I am going to miss him so much now that he's returned home.  On the way back we called in to see a great crafting pal of mine - thanks for the cuppa Kathy!  As is the norm when we meet up, we managed to chat away at a rate of knots, comparing notes on our latest crafty acquisitions and sharing details of our current projects - luckily our OH's get on well together and enjoyed having a catch up too.

Well that's my weekend, I hope yours has been enjoyable too.  I'll be back soon with another project to share with you.  Thanks for dropping by.

5 comments:

Kathyk said...

Thanks for stopping by Wynneth, it was fab to see you - wish we lived closer so we could catch up more often.

Kathyk

Debs M said...

sounds like you had a lovely weekend x

Annie said...

thanks for inviting me along on Saturday, I had a great day! looking forward to seeing you this afternoon - let me know if you want me to bring anything along.
hugs, annie x

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

It sounds like a very fun weekend to me Wynneth. Your images are coloured beautifully, I'm so jealous!
Lovely photo of you and Kathy together, it's nice to see you having a good crafty gossip :)
Hugs, Katie xxx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend to me Wynneth.

Lx