Saturday 13 June 2015

A JOFY Kinda Birthday

Good morning lovely Blog friends, followers, visitors and those who washed up here by accident !  It's a lovely sunny day for me today and I hope the weather where you are isn't too bad, especially those in the UK.

Today I thought I'd share a card created using another image coloured with my Spectrum Aqua Pens, this one very different to the last one I shared.

 

Supplies I used :

* Paper Artsy JOFY 11 stamp set used to create a collage effect and the sentiment
* Crafters' Companion Watercolour Card
* Spectrum Aqua Pens
* Waterbrush
* SU! cardstock for matting
* Black Pitt Pen
* 7 x 5 base card

After matting the coloured image onto a piece of SU! cardstock and attaching to the base card, I used the Pitt Pen to doodle a line incorporating 'to you' to complete the design.

I hope you've enjoyed your visit and today's project.  Have a great day yourself, whatever you have planned.  I shall be spending time with friends who are visiting this week.

4 comments:

Kathyk said...

So pretty, love those JOFY's

Hope the weather's nice with you this morning - dull, grey and threatening here!

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

That's one of my favourite JOFY sets and your card is so pretty. Lx

Debs M said...

gorgeous card, love those jofy's - tipping it down here x

Sarn said...

Very inspiring . . . I have the JOFY 11 set . . . sitting there barely used! Love what you did with it.

Hugs, Sarn xxx