Saturday 20 June 2015

A Very Special Day

Good morning all.  Today is a very special day for a young lady we know, a little later she'll walk down the aisle to meet the love of her life.  Wishing the happy couple a beautiful day and a life together filled with love, health and happiness.

Here is a pic of the wedding card I made for them, when I saw this stamp I knew it would be perfect for the card I wanted to make.


 
Here's a list of the supplies I used :
 
* 6 x 6 scalloped base card
* Image is from the Runway CM5214 set of stamps by Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection
* Versafine black ink
* Spectrum Aqua Pens and water brush to colour the image direct on base card
* Ice Stickles applied to the headdress and bouquet for a little sparkle
* Clear Wink of Stella Pen - light layer added over dress and veil to give a subtle twinkle
 
Have a wonderful day wherever you are and whatever you have planned for the day.


2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Ah, this is the one stamp I have yet to ink in this fab set ... you've done a splendid job with it too and I just KNOW it will be loved by the recipient too

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

What a beautiful card. I hope they had a wonderful day. Lx