Tuesday 4 May 2010

Love is in the Air - Amour

It's time for my regular wednesday spotlight on the Whimsical Ink Sorority Blog for Queen Kat Designs.  The card I am showcasing this week reveals one of the new stamps released for May by QKD and available in the Store.
I always like to share my WIS projects with visitors to my own blog and here is my latest  creation.

The fabulous  'Amour' is the first of the new release stamps that I have had to play with this month.  Isn't she just so sophisicated and awesome?  I love all the background detail and those fabulous hearts growing on the tree are amazing.

I coloured Amour with ProMarkers and Copics and added touches of Spica glitter pen.  These romantic background papers from the Papermania Rose Garden collection are just perfect for the image.  I added faux stitching in pink Spica pen around the edges of both layers and created the L.O.V.E sentiment on my PC and cut it out with a nestabilities die.  A little Distress Ink brushed round the edges ties this in to the overall colour scheme of the card.  The lovely pink flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the green ribbon was in my stash.

I hope you've enjoyed viewing my card today and that you'll drop by again next wednesday when I'll have a WIS project to share with you using another new release stamp from QKD.

hugs
wynneth
x

2 comments:

Brandi said...

She is gorgeous Wynneth! I love how you have carried the flower theme through out. Beautiful! :)

Annie said...

a stunning creation Wynneth, and a beautifully coloured new stamp image!
hugs, annie x