Thursday 31 March 2011

Bliss.....


How lucky am I?  My lovely crafting pal Linda gave me such a fabulous birthday gift when she came over to 'play' last monday, a lovely set of stamps by Stamping Up!   Wasn't that nice of her?

Well, you probably know me by now and realise that I just had to get them inky and create a card immediately after I unwrapped the parcel.  This is the resulting card and I am going to submit it as a second entry for this week's Simply Less is More challenge as it follows their sketch. 

I stamped a flower from the set across the card, just below the centre point, using Rich Cocoa Memento ink.  I then stamped the 'Bliss' sentiment using Potter's Clay Memento on a scrap of matching cardstock before cutting it out using a die from the Floral Doily Motif set by Spellbinders.  I attached the shaped sentiment element using Pinflair Glue to give it some dimension.

Hope you've enjoyed today's project - thanks for dropping by.

6 comments:

Kathyk said...

And it's so fab too - how lucky to have such a lovely pal.

Kathyk

Chrissie said...

I can't blame you for wanting to play... and what a lovely game you had, this is lovely!
Thanks for another great card Wynneth!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sandra said...

This is lovely Wynneth. Your very lucky to have such a kind friend. I am coming to Cornwall for a couple of days next week. We are visiting friends haven't been back since we left there in 1997 to move here to France.
Sandra

Mandi said...

Hi Wynneth
Great card, lovely stamping, very effective
Grat to see you again
mandi
"Less is More"

Alexeya said...

I love the rich cocoa colour! What a lovely present :)

Annie said...

simply elegant Wynneth - love it!
hugs, annie x