Saturday 2 April 2011

Happy Anniversary

Happy Mothers' Day to all those of you with children, I'm spending mine with my Son, so I'm a happy Mummy although a little sad that I won't be seeing my Daughter too !!! 

Today is the Wedding Anniversary of dear friends of ours and we are hoping to see them at some point today to celebrate with them.

For their card I chose another of the lovely SU! stamps which are sadly no longer available.  I am so grateful to friends who do have the set and let me stamp some images.

The image was stamped with Rich Cocoa Memento ink and coloured using Copics.  The sentiment is from the same set and this was also stamped in the RC ink.  I attached the image layer over a simple rectangle cut from SU! Not Quite Navy cardstock.  I also cut out the swirl on the right from the same cardstock using a Marianne's die.  The butterflies were punched using a punch and emboss set from Nellie Snellen and a touch of Stardust Stickles added for their bodies. 

Another fairly simple card, but I'm happy with the finished item and hope our pals will also like it
.

5 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

This is beautiful Wynneth. Have a great day out. Lx

Debs M said...

lovely card, great swirl and butterfly, hope you have a lovely day x

Kathyk said...

Happy Mothers Day, great card and Happy Anniversary to your friends too

Kathyk

Ruth said...

Beautiful card, I love that image too!

Annie said...

beautifully coloured image Wynneth and I love the soft feel to this one.
hugs, annie x