Thursday 7 April 2011

Touch of Red......


I am actually on vacation but such is the extent of my obession with the 'Less is More' style at the moment that I just had to get an entry made for this week's challenge on the Simply Less is More blog - A Touch of Red !!

I had to go out and buy a few essential supplies in order to create my card as I did not bring even a pair of scissors or a coloured pencil away on my hols with me, let alone blank cards or ink pads - hangs head in shame :O(

So here is my entry, not terribly inspired but the best I could do with very limited supplies.  The red bug isn't looking too red but I bought a set of dew drop Memento inks and this was the only reddish one in the pack.  I took the photo with my mobile phone so the quality of the picture isn't too great either.

I'll be on the look out for more supplies over the next few days and hope to do a little better next week !
hugs
wynneth
xx

12 comments:

Debs M said...

i think it looks great x

Chrissie said...

Oh Wynneth... what can I say? Your dedication is amazing... and how resourceful... you are a true LIMETTE!
This card is super...they are a great bunch of bugs... I really like that stamp.
You obviously decided on your holiday venue with the proximity of a craft shop in mind.
Well done you, I love your card!
Enjoy the rest of your holiday. Chrissie
"Less is More"

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fab creation Wynneth

Ali x

Tara Cardwell said...

Well that is dedication but then we craftaholics are a bit mad, especially where LIM is concerned!
I love the bugs!
x

Kathyk said...

That's my girl!!!!! Good luck with the rest of your craft shopping and vacation - hope you are having HUGE amounts of fun too

Kathyk
(also determined vacation crafter!!)

Mandi said...

You have blown me away Wynheth
Thank you so much for making such an effort for us
As Chrissie says a True LiMETTE!
Kathy wil be proud of you lol
Super card by the way, simple bu oh so effective
mandi
"Less is More"

Jenny said...

aahhaa, a great excuse to go stash shopping :)
love the ladybugs, fab CAS card.
Jennie X

Diane said...

I love this card, a great idea beautifully done.
Diane x
Happy hols and shopping of course!

Susan said...

Wynneth...you're a true stamper! LOL! Even on holiday and with limited supplies, you managed to complete a card for the challenge! Well done!

massofhair said...

Wynneth i applaud you for being so inspired as to create while on holiday. Using your mobile phone is great isn't it as at least you get to enter this weeks challenge.
Enjoy your holiday:-)

Aileen said...

Wow I take my hat off to you! What a trooper. You've still created a very cute CAS card. Well Done. x

Annie said...

fab! a great interpretation of the theme Wynneth!
hugs, annie x