Friday 8 April 2011

Simple Trilogy


Today's project is featuring Sadi from Queen Kat Designs again, she's just so sweet and pretty.

Recently I've been creating quite a few 'Clean and Simple' cards and I'm really liking them. I like the 'cameo' effect of this layout with three images of Sadi set into apertures and left uncoloured. The frond added at bottom right corner was cut out with a Marianne's Designs die and snipped in half as it was too large, the gem set at the bottom was from my stash.

I hope you like this simple design, thanks for looking. Hope you'll drop by again soon when I'll have other projects to share with you.

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

It works so beautifully - fab card Wynneth

Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

It surely does Wynneth. It's like Cameo's. Lovely. Lx

Annie said...

a gorgeous card Wynneth, and a nice cameo effect with the images.
hugs, annie x