Sunday 7 August 2011

Happy Anniversary Kathy & Steve

It's the Wedding Anniversary of my dear friends Kathy & Steve today and I made this card especially for them.  I hope they like it and have a wonderful day. 

I know that Kathy loves anything purple, so I get a tick in the box for my colour scheme and she is also a fan of CAS cards - another tick I think.

The flower was created using stamps and matching punches from SU!.  The petals were stamped using Memento Paris Dusk and Potter's Clay inks, punched out and assembed into the flower shape.  The sentiment is from a set by Dark Room Door and again stamped in Paris Dusk directly on to the white base card.  The finishing touch was a purple gem in the centre of the flower.

Thanks for stopping by to check today's project.

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Thank you SOOOOOO much for your good wishes, we are enjoying a fabulous anniversary weekend and, be assured readers of the lovely Wynneth's blog, this card is even better in real life - thank you so much.

Happy Monday

Kathyk