Thursday 10 September 2015

Christmas Batch

Hi there and welcome to Crafting Grandma's little creative space. 

I'm sharing a Christmas card batch make as today's project. I've fallen way behind my plan to get all this year's festive cards made before the end of September, so thought I'd better get on and do a batch make.  I used two different colours of cardstock for layering, half of the batch with black and the other half red.



I'm not sure if I prefer the black ones or the red, which do you prefer ?

Tools and materials used :-
  • Hampton Art Rudolph stamp - he's such a cutie
  • Versafine black ink
  • Spectrum Noir Aqua Pens - to colour nose, jinglebells and eyes
  • SU! Sassy Salutations stamp set - Merry Christmas sentiment
Thanks for dropping by today, I hope you've enjoyed your visit.

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

You're not wrong ... he IS adorable!!! Fab batch of cards and WTG on the catching up ..... there are a couple of challenges you could enter him for too .... ABC of Christmas is covering "R" this challenge, Crafting by Designs is "getting ready for Christmas" ... which you ARE!, Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge is ATG, Creative Card Crew - Christmas .... to name but a few if you are interested mate

Kathyk

Debs M said...

they are both great, good idea to batch make x

catherine said...

Wonderful Wynneth and I think they are both perfect and colours work well on each of them. Have a lovely weekend
x catherine