Thursday 17 September 2015

Christmas is Coming....

It's that time of year when I start to get a bit concerned that I've left it too late to get enough Christmas cards made.  So I thought I'd better get on and make a few and today's project is one of them.

 
I've used a couple of fairly new stash items for my card, Crealies No 3 Modern Patchwork die set and the lovely Bubble Bloom Snow Flower stamp set by Woodware.  I really like this stamp and I thought it would work well used with the Crealies dies.
 
The image was stamped onto linen finish cardstock using Archival Black ink then coloured using Brusho Ost. Red pigment - a few crystals dropped onto a pallet and a little water added to create liquid paint.  Once dry I added small touches of white pen to create highlights and then Glossy Accents over the top. 
 
The sentiment is from the Woodware stamp set, which I stamped onto a circle of white linen finish card cut out using the Crealies Stitched Circle die set.
 

Thanks for dropping by to check out my project, I hope you liked it.

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

This is such a festive card ..... love it with these dies too, Wynneth

Kathyk

Debs M said...

it's lovely, great stamp and the die works really well with it x

catherine said...

This looks fabulous Wynneth and just loving the layout to it
x catherine