Saturday 19 September 2015

Using another scrap of my hand decorated fabric

As it's Saturday I'll be off out shortly to attend a workshop with Pauline Butcher and will be playing with Visible Image and Lavinia stamps Whooo Hooo !  So looking forward to it and I'll share my makes on here in a later post.

Here's today's project


I used another scrap of the fabric I decorated using ProMarkers and Alcohol Blending Solution.  I still have a small amount of fabric left over from the journal cover I made with the decorated fabric so there will be a few more cards made.

For this card I attached the fabric over a piece of blue cardstock, applied some turquoise Stickles -   mirroring the fabric design and embellishing with a little bling.

The sentiment is from the 'Sassy Salutations' stamp set from SU!  Those of you who have been visiting regularly will no doubt note that these SS sentiments have been appearing rather a lot lately, I just love these sentiments and make no apologies for using them on many of my projects !

Thanks for dropping by to check today's project, hope you like it.

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Goodness me but this is fab and you would KNOW I would love the colour mate!

Kathyk

Unknown said...

They are fabulous sentiments and your card is wonderful too.