Monday 21 December 2009

The Bride and Groom


Here's another wedding card I created using Whiff of Joy stamps.  This time I used 'Willow Sitting Bride', 'Oakley as Groom' and 'Rose Swing' .

I coloured all the images with ProMarkers then cut out the rose swing with an oval nestabilities die for the background.  Willow and Oakley were then added on top with Willow lifted slightly on foam pads.  I added some clear Spica glitter pen all over Willow's veil and dress to give them a little shimmer, sadly this doesn't show up too well on the photograph.

The scalloped left hand edge was cut with a Martha Stewart border punch and this layer was placed over a small length of white lace.  The flowers were from my stash and also the silver coloured cherub charm which I attached on a length of silver coloured chain to the large flower.  The green layer was cut using a scalloped oval nestie and placed to suggest the happy couple are standing on grass.

I hope you've enjoyed viewing my creation today, I found it a refreshing change to make a card which wasn't christmas themed as I have been making so many in recent weeks.
hugs
wynneth
x

4 comments:

Kathyk said...

It's just lovely Wynneth and, as you say, a refreshign change from Christmas cards!!!! Hope you're feeling better by now.
Take care - it's COLD out there!
Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren Hatwell said...

Another beauty Wynneth. Lauren x

Lauren Hatwell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.