Monday 7 December 2009


This cosily dressed little chap is one of the cute character stamps from hAnglar & stAnglar.  I coloured him with ProMarkers and used Glossy Accents sprinkled with Glamour Dust on his hat bobble and cuffs of his mittens.  The red/white base layer and white/green layer of card are from the Forever Friends A4 'Gift Wrapped' pad of double-sided card.  The horizontal strip is made from more of the doubled-sided card.  I used the striped side outwards on the top half, cut with my Fiskars Threading Water border punch, and the plain side cut with a snowflake border punch, on the bottom.  To finish this off I added a strip of ecru cotton lace across the middle so that the little chap had somewhere to sit.  
I added these flowers from my stash, which were already distressed, plus some leaf fronds punched out of red and green card with a Martha Stewart punch.  The Merry Christmas ticket sentiment is a stamp from Magnolia and was stamped with Versamark ink then heat embossed with gold embossing powder.  The metal photo holder was from my stash and I attached it with a matching brad.

7 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

So now we know what you were doing at 1.30am and well worth it our Wynneth. This card is a particular favourite of mine. I love the image, the flowers, the stripes, the lace....you get the picture. Oooooh, its yummy and SOOO festive. Lauren x

scrappyjacky said...

A wonderful card....love it...and such cute images.

LINDA said...

Oh I love this one!! Such a darling image and the papers are wonderful.. Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Annie said...

another stunner Wynneth! I love the colours you have used and the cute image - just beautifully put together. Things are calming down here and we have decided to take the opportunity to paint the lounge before Christmas - nothing fancy just a freshen up and the woodwork will have to wait until the New Year!
love and hugs, annie x

Jeanette said...

This is fantastic Wynneth! I love Hanglar iamges and I love how you have showcased this cutie!
Hugs Jeanette

Cherry said...

Wow wee.... he is gorgeous Wynneth - love everything. Glad you are on the mend. Hugs Cherry XXX

Jodi said...

I love what you have created with this image, and the pretty coloring and decorations you added!! A very cute holiday card!
Hugs
Jodi =)