Saturday 19 December 2009

Let's Get Stamping


This card could be a christmas card, or maybe a winter birthday card.  It is my entry for this week's challenge on the Let's get stamping group over on Craftbubble

With a sketch to work to, this week we are asked to use the colours brown and orange in our creations.  I always find it difficult to get a good photograph of a dark coloured card, without flash it is way too dark and with flash there is always some light reflection. 

This is one of the older Magnolia Tilda stamps and I found her lurking at the bottom of my box of ready stamped images.  She looks lovely and cosy in her warm sweater, hat, scarf and mittens. 

I coloured her with ProMarkers and used the papers I received in a lovely package of crafty goodies from a pal.  The image was cut out with a nestabilities round die and mounted on to a layer of metallic brown card cut out with a petite scallop round nestie.  Finally, I added some orange card candy and a sentiment which I think could work for christmas, birthday or just about any other occasion.

Thanks for visiting and viewing my work.
hugs
wynneth
x

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Another lovely carde young Wynneth
Hope you are feeling better
Kathyk