Friday 18 December 2009

Pink Snowie


Just a few more days to go until the Festive Season will be in full swing!  I don't know about you, but I still have a few more gifts to buy and lots to wrap.  Our tree should be going up tomorrow together with other decorations, my Dad arrived to stay for the Holidays, so Christmas is definitely close now!

Today I'm sharing with you one of my final christmas cards created for this year.  This is the real cute snowman from Magnolia which is new this year.  I had someone in mind when I created this card and I know they love pink, so Snowie is wearing a pink scarf and hat!

I cut the aperture in the base card with a deckle edge rectangle nestabilities die and stamped the image of christmas sentiments from Crafty Individuals so that it shows through the aperture when the card is closed.  I coloured the image with ProMarkers and added Glamour Dust to his/her hat and star and some Spica glitter pen in yellow to the lantern and clear on other areas.  The sentiment is from the Hobby House set I've used so many times this year.

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card today and that you will drop by again real soon, I do appreciate your support and love reading all the comments left for me.

hugs
wynneth
x

4 comments:

Junie said...

Another GORGEOUS card !!! I love the way you made the appeture !!! You will love having your Dad with you !!!

LINDA said...

This is just adorable!! Love the little snowman..Very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

Kathyk said...

It's an adorable card Wynneth. I hope you are starting to feel better and that your dad is keeping you in order!!!! Have a lovely Christmas and New Year
Kathyk

Danni said...

How sweet! Love the pink!