Thursday 31 December 2009

Miss Mouser-Kins


Heather of Faerie Song Art Stamps has made an offer it is hard to refuse over on the Paper Craft Planet FSAS group.  Everyone who enters a creation based on the sketch this week wins a FSAS stamp of their choice - yes get a stamp just for entering!!!  How good is that?  The winner gets to choose another stamp as their prize too.  You'll have to get your skates on if you want to enter though, as the challenge closes at the end of today, 31 December.

I was so thrilled last month to win two of the PCP FSAS challenges and for my second prize I chose this delightful stamp from the Mouser-Kins set.  They have only been available as a whole sheet previously, but Heather is putting them up for sale as individual stamps in the very near future.  Isn't this one such a darling image? 

For this challenge entry, I decided to use these brown and pink papers I had in my stash and coloured the image with ProMarkers to match the papers.  I added clear Spica glitter pen to her wings to give them a little magical sparkle, which shows up quite nicely in the photo.  The lacy ribbon was punched with one of my new Martha Stewart deep border punches, I am so impressed with this new punch I have to say. 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and I hope you have a great New Year's Eve wherever you are spending it and I would like to wish you all

A HAPPY, HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR in 2010 

I look forward to welcoming you back here in the new year.
hugs
wynneth
x

6 comments:

Annie said...

good morning Wynneth! I love your sweet creation in the pink and chocolate and that mouse image is so cute! Unfortunately I'm not going to have time to join in today, and I keep forgetting the PCP groups! We will have to keep reminding each other!
hugs, annie x

Kathyk said...

Just lovely and in such a pretty colour combo too.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your family Wynneth
Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

Oh what a cute little mousey. Isn't she just gorgeous. Well chosen there Wynneth. I love your chocolate and pink colour combo. Happy New Year to you and yours. Tickles for Tilly (hope she's being good). Lauren x

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

This is a delightful card Wynneth, all the very best for 2010 xx

Danni said...

What a wonderful card..love the image!

LINDA said...

Such an adorable card..HAPPY NEW YEAR and best wishes for 2010..
Hugs, Linda