Tuesday 2 February 2010

WIS blog - Abby Mermaid

As today is Wednesday, that means it is time for my regular Wednesday slot over on the Whimsical Ink Sorority Blog.  My creation today showcases the lovely newly released Abby Mermaid stamp.  I introduced you to Abby during the Queen Kat Monday Blog Hop this week, colouring her in with lovely muted shades of aqua, lilac and pink.  If you missed the Hop on monday, it's not too late - click on the QKD blog link here and hop along through all the links to see the amazing creations from the Design Team using their new stamps for February.

For my card today, I have selected vibrant yellows and greens in a Spring themed project.  I hope you'll take a moment to visit the WIS blog to check out my card and if you'd care to leave me a comment, I would be so happy :o)

I'll be bringing you another card tomorrow and hope you'll have the chance to call back here then.

hugs
wynneth
x

No comments: