Tuesday 22 December 2009

40th Cupcake


I'd like to share with you the card I made for my daughter's recent 40th birthday. 

It isn't easy to see in the photograph, but the numbers are attached to a piece of acetate so that they wobble around when the card is moved adding extra interest.  I am not sure who the manufacturer of this stamp is, as I stamped it up at my local Art Shop when we had a 'play day' in november.  If anyone can tell me who the stamp is by, please leave me a comment and let me know!

I coloured the image with ProMarkers and added Spica glitter pen to the sprinkles on top of the cake.  The layers were cut using labels 6 nestabilities dies.  The ribbon is from my stash and the DP is from the 'Sultry' pad by Basic Grey.  The sentiment is from a set by Papermania. 
My daughter loved the card which made me very happy !

Thanks for stopping by today, I know this is a busy time of year for everyone and I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog.  Leave me a comment if you wish, I love reading them all.
hugs
wynneth
x

No comments: