Friday 4 December 2009

Santa Baby!


I just adore this image, which I think is by Penny Black, but as it was a stamped image a crafting pal sent to me, I am not sure about this.  Isn't she just delicious!  Her pampered pink pooch is soooo.... cute!  I haven't often used pink and pale blue for christmas cards, but these papers which were magazine freebies inspired me to go with this colour combo for this card.  She just has to be a pink girly though doesn't she?  I'm sure that Santa will be putting all the things she wishes for under her tree this year!

I coloured her with ProMarkers and added a little bling with Spica glitter pens and Glossy Accents dusted with Glamour Dust on the hats, boots, bag and skirt.  This gorgeous sparkly wooden snowflake was among the goodies I picked up on my trip to Hobbycraft in Bristol recently.  I just added a pink gem to centre to finish it off.  I am so wishing I'd bought more than one packet of them now!  Finally I added three dots of Card Candy in this delicious pale pink. 

Thanks for stopping by here today, I hope you've enjoyed viewing my creation, leave me a comment if you wish, I love to read them.  Do come back again soon, I try to post on my blog every day if possible and I appreciate your support.

hugs
wynneth
x

3 comments:

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Very raunchy Wynneth! This is so cute you've done a great job colouring and decorating her :)

Lauren Hatwell said...

You're right Wynneth; this is a Penny Black image. Isn't she great. Love her little pooch too...so sweet! Love what you've done with her too and boy do I wish I had some of those fabulous snowflakes too....Hobbycraft you say....hmmmmm! Lauren x

Danni said...

This is so fun!! Great job!