Wednesday 9 December 2009

Simply Green Tilda

For my card today I followed the principle that 'less is more' and decided on a really simple and uncluttered layout.  The background paper is from an Elusive Images CD which I printed on to very smooth paper using a colour laser printer.  This sweet windswept Tilda is from Magnolia and I used shades of green ProMarkers to colour her and added a little Stickles and Glamour Dust to the bobble and trim of her hat and boots and just Glamour Dust to her wings.  Spica glitter pen in clear was added to the the snowflakes and swirls, which twinkle beautifully in reality, but the light was really bad today and sadly the photograph doesn't show up the sparkle at all.  I then added a few strands of silver lurex crochet cotton, wrapped around the second green layer.  Finally I added the image with was cut out with a nestabilities scalloped round die. 
Tilda looks as though she is on her way to a Winter Picnic and I'm sure she will have great fun.

Thanks for visiting - hope to see you again soon!
hugs
wynneth
x

1 comment:

Annie said...

she's looking fabulous in green, and I love the less is more at this time of year!
hugs, annie x