Monday 7 June 2010

Anna Sapheer - shades of blue

The Queen Kat Designs Tuesday blog hop is happening today and for my project I'm using the lovely new June release - Anna Sapheer Mermaid. My contribution to today's hop is on the Whimsical Ink Sorority blog but I do like to share my projects on here too for my regular visitors. The DT have a sketch to work with for today's Hop and I selected a palatte of blue shades for both the background papers, flowers and to colour the image.

I coloured Anna with my Copics and ProMarkers and added Spica Glitter pen and Glossy Accents on various parts of the image. The papers are by Papermania and I used one of my current favourite tools to create the flower - Marianne Designs have some wonderful flower dies and by layering up and combining different papers, some amazing results can be achieved with them.

Thanks for visiting today, I do appreciate your support and love to read the comments left for me.
hugs
wynneth
x

5 comments:

Keely Livings said...

Beautiful card, Wynneth! I love that colors and patterns.

Unknown said...

Love this wynneth, wonderful colours and the image is fab xx

Kathyk said...

You know who's going to love this? Lauren!! Gorgeous card, image and colours and I particuarly like the flower.
Kathyk

Annie said...

well I knew it was fabulous when I saw it yesterday, so much more vibrant in real life, gorgeous shades of blue and those flowers - well I want those flowers!
hugs, annie x

Elaine said...

Stunning!
The image is great, and all the shades of blue are fab, love the flowers too.
Hugs Elaine xx