Friday 18 June 2010

Cute Sheep Thursday !


Today I'm sharing with you the card I've created as my entry for this week's Cute Card Thursday Challenge. This week we have a great sketch from the lovely Claudia to work with.  

This cute sheep image was sent to me by a crafting pal and so I am sorry to say that I don't know the manufacturer - please feel free to enlighten me if you recognise it!

I coloured the image with ProMarkers and added white Flowersoft to simulate the wool on the sheep. The papers are from the Honey & Hugs pad by Papermania and I added Star Dust Stickles on the flowers and around the edges of most of the layers and the pink gems are from my stash. 

I decide not to add a sentiment so that the card can be used for any occasion.

Thanks for dropping by today, wish me luck with my entry for this week's CCT challenge!!
hugs
wynneth
x

3 comments:

Annie said...

how pretty Wynneth! love the fluffy sheep and the touch of sparkle! thanks for joining in with us at CCT.

I wont be going to KB this time as we are off to the annual pagan bash! If I've recovered by Monday afternoon I could pop round to see what goodies you have added to your stash?!
enjoy the weekend.
hugs, annie x

Kathyk said...

A particularly delightful card - lovely fluffy image, a card anyone would be very happy to receive.
Kathyk

Kathyk said...

Ooops - forgot to say GOOD LUCK Wynneth
Kathyk