Friday 6 August 2010

Bloom where you're planted


Today's project is my entry for this last week's sketchie challenge over on the Craft Mad and Loving It group on Craftbubble.  We had a sketch to work with and the theme of 'Bloom where you're planted'. 

I decided to use these adorable hAnglar & stAnglar stamps and coloured them with Promarkers.  The background papers are from the Papermania Sunshine Paper Pack by Tina Higgins.  The three buttons are from the same range and so match perfectly with the papers.  The narrow ribbon was from my stash.

There'll be a new challenge in the morning, I wonder what the theme will be for next week.

Thanks for dropping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. 

hugs
wynneth
x

4 comments:

Annie said...

hey you did it Wynneth, and what a fabulous card it turned into too! fabulous colouring and so darn cute!
hugs, annie x

Junie said...

Oh Wynneth I love this card !!! It is STUNNING !! Your colouring is just beautiful as are the background papers and I love the button to finish it off !!!! I am such a huge hAnglar fan !!

WeirdCat said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours
Ruth x

Julie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Wynneth. I love those images, and you've coloured them beautifully.
Julie x