Friday 13 August 2010

Just a Note.....

Here's the third of the set of cards I made as part of my friend's birthday gift. I love this elegant Sugar Nellie stamp, especially the wiggly bits (technical term!) at bottom left and top right of the image border.

I coloured her with Promarkers and added little touches of Spica Glitter Pen. The background paper is from my stash and I added a length of the lovely sparkly green ribbon I got recently at Just Tracy's Crafts. The sentiment is from a set of clear stamps sentiments from Papermania. I thought this would leave the card open to be used for many different occasions as I left the inside blank. That's it, a very simple layout with only two layers and not too much bling!

Thanks for visiting today, I'll be sharing another from this set of cards with you tomorrow. I've autoposted the cards for yesterday, today and tomorrow as I will be having a ball with my crafting pals Kathy and Lauren in Bristol - a whole weekend of girly fun, chat and shopping, total bliss!! Kathy's hubby is spoiling us tonight with a lovely meal he is preparing himself - what a treasure!

I hope these postings appear on time, but I will be checking to make sure.  I do hope you're having a fun weekend too, til I see you again - Happy Crafting!
hugs
wynneth
x

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

I just hope there's room in the dining room . . . . . with all the craft stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathyk

Debs M said...

gorgeous card, beautifully coloured, hope you have a great weekend x

Annie said...

a touch of green elegance! fab card Wynneth.
hugs, annie x