Monday 23 August 2010

So nice to receive an Award!


When I checked my blog this evening, I found that I'd been sent this award by two lovely crafting friends wasn't that nice of them?

These are the conditions that accompany the award :-

1.  Thank the person who gave you the award
2.  Post it with pride on your blog
3.  List THREE things you love about yourself
4.  Post a picture you love
5.  Tag FIVE other people with this award

Here goes!

1. Thank you so much Kathy and Louise, I do appreciate you thinking of me
2.  Done, as you can see.
3.  Oooo... tricky this one!  I'm very tolerant; I have some great friends and I am blessed with a wonderful family
4.  This picture was taken at my Niece's wedding of me and my sister in law - it was such a fabulous day and the whole family were just so happy - every time I look at this photograph it makes me feel happy all over again










5.  My 5 people to tag are :-
Annie
Jayne
Junie
Alex

hugs
wynneth
x

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

It's well deserved treasure and you're welcome.

Kathyk

Junie said...

Awww Wynneth you so deserve this and thank you so much for passing on the award !!! HUGS