Friday 7 December 2012

Festive Table Treats

How are your christmas preparations going ?  I'm doing quite well now and have been making some little treats to put on our Festive Table on the big day.

These little treat boxes are such fun to make from a small sheet of heavyweight patterned paper.



For my project I used papers by Stampin'Up! a little £1 tree stamp I picked up at Hobbycraft recently for the tag, and some red and white twine to wrap around and attach the tag.

You can make these boxes any size you wish, I used paper cut to 5 inches x 4 inches as this makes a finished box just large enough to hold three foil wrapped mint chocolates. 

Just a quick post from me today, I'm out for a lovely christmas party meal this evening with friends, should be fun !

Thanks for your visit today, hope you'll be back soon.

3 comments:

Annie said...

love your sweet treats Wynneth! enjoy your festive pary, and have a good weekend. Mark should be your way next week so hopefully will drop in to see you.
hugs, annie x

Kathyk said...

Simply adorable - love the red and green colour scheme

Kathyk

Debs M said...

love these, they are going to look great on the table x