Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas Everybody

To all my family, friends and the many kind and lovely people who visit my Blog from around the Globe to read about my crafty antics each week.  I really do appreciate each and every one of you and and love reading the comments you leave me. 
 
To all of you I wish 

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

 
However and with whoever you are spending the Festive Season, I wish Health, Happiness and Love to you and all your loved ones.

I'm Blessed to be spending Christmas with many of my family and by the wonders of modern technology and inventors of Skype, I am spending a 'virtual' Christmas with more family members who can't physically be here with me. 

Happy Holidays !

2 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

Hope you had a great day wynneth. X

lbwright22-loopylou said...

Hope u had a lovely day yesterday x