Friday 14 December 2012

Tag You're It

Friday again and another weekend approaches.  I've been busy wrapping christmas gifts for the past couple of days inbetween shopping and the usual chores !  On sunday I'll be collecting my Dad for his usual christmas holiday with us and at the same time we'll do a gift exchange with my Bruv, so I needed to get some tags made.  I'm excited to see my Dad and once he's here it will definitely feel as if the christmas holidays have begun.

Here's a couple of tags I created using the fabulous mini blueprint stamp set from Stampendous and Tim Holtz - did I tell you how much I adore these stamps ?


Firstly I cut out tag shapes using a Marianne's Design die and white cardstock, I then stamped the cute snowman image on them with Stampin'Up! Cherry Cobbler ink.  Using a Marianne's snowflake die and Cherry Cobbler cardstock I cut out the little embellishments and attached with nice strong glue.  I think the ric-rac ribbon looks really cute and very festive on these little parcels.  They'll be under the tree for someone special in a few days time.

Thanks for visiting to check out my latest project.  I've been busy sewing again and will have some finished projects to share with you over the next few days. 

5 comments:

Kathyk said...

Love your reindeer wrap! Your tags and snowflakes look perfect and seasonal too.

Say HI to your dad

Hope both you and Mr T are feeling much improved now

Kathyk

Lilian said...

Love the Tags Wynneth. Love the stamps Must get them one day . Not that I need any more lol.
Hugs
lilian

Debs M said...

the presents look fabulous, love the reindeer paper and your tags look fabby x

Unknown said...

Such beautiful gift packages finished off with those delightful tags (with the stamps I am so envious of) - they are going to look fantastic under your Christmas tree.

Annie said...

fabulous tags on your pressies Wynneth. say hi! to your Dad from me.
hugs, annie x