Saturday 8 December 2012

Snow, Snow, Snow.... All in a Row

I hope your saturday is going well, we've had lovely blue skies today, but the temperature is way down low !  Much nicer than the dull, dark and damp days we've had recently I must say.

This week's new challenge starting today on 'Simply Less is More' is a One Layer card and the theme is 'In a Row'. 

For my entry I've used a cute set of Snowie stamps from Artemio.  I stamped directly in a row along the bottom of the base card, then added some soft colouring using Copics, creating my one layer design. 

 
I added Stardust Stickles for a snowy effect on the ground, on top of the log and also on the Snowpeople's hats, plus just a touch on the snowflakes forming part of the sentiment.  The sentiment was from a set of magazine freebie stamps, stamped using SU! Baja Breeze ink.

There's another idea brewing in my head for this challenge, so I may be back with a second entry for this week later.  I haven't been able to participate in many of the LIM challenges over the past few weeks, so maybe I'll catch up a bit this week. 

Thanks for visiting today, it's great to see you.

14 comments:

Debs M said...

love this = it's so sweet, the snowpeeps are fab! x

Clare Lloyd said...

Really cute card wynneth. X

Kathyk said...

SNOW mistaking that Christmas is on its way!! Fab card - love your snowies

Kathyk

Loli said...

Hola Wynneth, gorgeous, sweet and funny christmas card, i like it!!! good work.
A warm hug from Palma

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Wynneth. I love the image, those snowmen look fab! Great colouring too.
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Love your snowpeople and all the lovely sparkle on your card. x

Suzilou said...

Oh these snowmen are so cute what a great card :)

Chrissie said...

These really are cute little snowmen and I love how you;re made them twinkle!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Vicky Hayes said...

What a lively pair of snowmen Wynneth! A lovely card and beautifully coloured. Vicky x

Monica said...

Love these happy chappies... and the colouring is just fab.

Annie said...

I am lovin' those snowfolk! a fabulous festive card Wynneth. hope you are keeping warm and dry, it's blowing a hoolie here, again!
hugs, annie x

lbwright22-loopylou said...

I love this card and the image- it is just so cute. Fab colouring x

Jen Nelson said...

so cute wynneth

Thanks for joining us

Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Linda said...

Love this Wynneth. The little snow people are adorable. Great take on this weeks challenge. xx