Tuesday 4 December 2012

Blue Christmas ?

I can't believe it's wednesday again already, my how this week is flying by ! 

I'm sharing another batch of christmas cards I've created this week.  When I printed out my list of friends and family to send cards to I realised I needed to make quite a few more to add to those I'd already finished.

For this year I've made lots of my cards in the Clean and Simple (CAS) style for a couple of reasons.

1. I really enjoy working in the CAS style and
2. they are lighter and flatter to send through the post when they are winging their way to various parts of the world.



I used the SU! Four Seasons Hostess stamp set and Baja Breez ink to stamp the Winter Season image from the set.  I then cut the stamped image out using a set of nestie scalloped circle dies.  I added this over a slightly larger layer, cut using the next size larger die in the set, from Baja Breeze cardstock.

The sentiment is from a Marianne's stamp set stamped with the same ink and I added touches of Stardust Stickles on the snowflakes and on the hat of the bird in the centre of the image for a bit of christmas sparkle. 

Thanks for visiting today, I do appreciate you taking the time to check out my projects.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

A beautiful clean and simple card and good to see you putting those new stamps to use so quickly too.

See you this evening x

Deb said...

they are so beautiful Wynneth!
Debxx

Debs M said...

gorgeous card and colour! x

Annie said...

these are fabulous Wynneth! and even better in real life - thank you!
hugs, annie x

Kathyk said...

And I missed this one too - apologies

Fabbylicious collection

Kathyk